Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Welcome to my photo blog!

After living in Japan for about six years, I think it's safe to say that I've seen a lot of things that I'd never see in my home country of Canada. Some things make me howl with laughter. Some things make me cringe with disgust. Some things just make me shake my head and say "what on Earth was that?"

I quite enjoy telling my friends about these things, and I get the feeling they enjoy hearing about them. But sometimes no description does justice to what I see here--in those cases, you really have to see it to believe it.

So in keeping on the theme of "a picture's worth a thousand words," I thought I'd start a photo blog of my adventures in Japan. This is quite easy, since I have a pretty decent digital camera in my cell phone, which I take everywhere. I hope this can serve as a little window into my world. Thanks for looking in!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous fingahz said...

Wassup Stardog?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home