Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A really cool slotted roof: two perspecitves

I like living out here. One of the reasons is that it's urban enough to get and do anything I want. The other reason is that it has acutal parks. Not the Tokyo excuse for a park (Yoyogi Koen and Shinjuku Gyoen excluded, of course), with the ground paved and a few trees scattered higgledy-piggledy around. I'm talking a real, open space, with grass and trees.

A very colourful weathervane on a neat roof

This one also has really cool sculptures and structures too. What's more, it has lots of colour to appeal to the kids. Check out the weathervane at the top of this gazebo: the colours are so bright and alive.

A really cool roof, seen from below

I also love looking at things from below. The lines in the gazebo roof are so cool.

5 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

Cool structures! Nice angle & perspective.

I love the Japanese cities! Great opportunities for a street photographer. I visited Japan a few times some twenty years ago. Didn't got any opportunity to go back :-(

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Timmybomb said...

This bottom one is a really cool photo. Great perspective and design. Thanks for coming by my site recently.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Stardog Champion said...

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad you like these ones. I hope you like the next set, though I'm not really 100% happy with any particular photo.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous tore said...

Nice web in the bottom photo, Spidey!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger ADEQUATE STEEL FABRICATORS said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. slotted angle racks Delhi , slotted angle racks .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home