Friday, June 30, 2006

Try and guess what kind of clinic this is for

Try and guess what kind of clinic this is for...

Hi folks. Sorry for not posting anything the last couple of days. I've actually been super busy with work, trying to put together a booklet of handwriting exercises for my students to do over the summer holidays. Yes, I know, I'm a cold-hearted bastard. But these kids' handwriting is almost impossible to decypher, so I have to do something about it.

Anyway, I've decided to accept Suby's challenge. But this means I'm getting really stingy with what I post for now, since I don't want to use up anything now that I might want for the challenge.

So I decided to go for a little levity for today. This is an actual billboard for a urologist's clinic in Kamakura. It never ceases to amaze me the kinds of things I see ads for over here.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Azhar said...

Lol :)
Urologist ofr dogs...geeze.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Timmybomb said...

It never ceases to amaze me what they will use a cartoon for. Everything is so cutsey in that country. Very strange. Thanks for sharing Champ, very funny.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger micki said...

Can I have one of those handbooks for my kids?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home