Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tranquility

Stone lantern in a pond at Hase Temple in Kamakura

Okay, it's time to start digging through my archives again. I've been ultra busy these days and haven't had any time to get new shots. So I decided to show this for now. It's another shot from Kamakura's Hase temple.

However, summer vacation is only a week away for me. This brings time off to enjoy, and more importantly, festivals and fireworks! Hopefully, this should bring lots of stuff to show you fine people here.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger micki said...

Counting down the days until your vacation with you! Use the time off to its fullest.

Lovely image.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Suby said...

Can't wait for you to start taking new shots bro. Not feeling this one bit :(

Know you have better shots in your archives bro :)

Suby
P.s
Your holidays should bring the best images from you bro. Looking forward to what you will come up with

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Azhar said...

It's ok, I mean I like the contrast but that's about it.
GREAT SHOT!!

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Darkness said...

Great colors, kickass photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home