Thursday, August 10, 2006

A colourful cabin

A colourful cabin


I was walking along the trails near my friends cabin when I spotted this really colourful cabin. I couldn't help but get a shot of it.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to put the Nagano series on hold for a bit. I just went ty my friend's martial arts dojo and got some pretty cool pictures. I'm still sorting through them, so by tomorrow I should have something to share with you all.

A big thanks to all the new visitors coming in as of late. Your comments and pointers are always greatly appreciated.

7 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Suby said...

Nope,
Next image please :)

Suby

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

Nice hideout to spend some quality time with your lover ! ;-)

Look forward to see your martial art pictures!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

Got a very country feel....6.5/10 from me...

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger micki said...

What a wonderful discovery! The colors look great against the green environment.

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Suby said...

Well today is tomorrow, so where is your post???
Subu

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Azhar said...

Its ok for me :P not very impressed, its a bit too bland.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors - nice scene!

Abe (pinholemedia.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home