Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Crystal clear water

Y.T. Drinking the water


Shrines also have purification springs for washing your hands before entering. The water isn't always all that clean though.

But Suwa Shrine is an exception. Being up in the mountains, far away from the grit and grime of the big city, the toxic cloud that hovers over a place like Tokyo is far, far away. This makes the water here clean enough to drink.

Here you see a very rare shot of Yours Truly on this blog. And after seeing this picture, you'll no doubt understand exactly why I stay out of my own pictures, and you'll also no doubt be grateful to me for never showing another picture of myself ever again.

In other news, stardog.shutterchance.com is up and running. I hope you enjoy checking it out.

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger micki said...

Hey, it's great to finally see the man behind the images here, and the comments over at my place! Please do this more often!

Going over to the new place now, good luck to you.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

He,he...nice to meet you !
I like your haircut ! :-)

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

Im gona check out the new blog in about 5....great self portrait here...great action too...8/10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home