Friday, August 04, 2006

OK, now get me down!

Okay, get me down!

I guess enough was enough for her.

Speaking of enough is enough, I finally got myself a digital SLR! I still have a few shots in my archives I wanna post before turning my attention to the wonderful world of SLR photograpy. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these last few shots from the matsuri.

Oh yeah, I'm going to be off to the mountains of Nagano for a few days, so I won't be around to post anything or visit any blogs. But it should prove to be a good opporutity to get some good shots. Let's see how it goes!

5 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Suby said...

Not fair, I want image from new SLR :(

Suby

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Suby said...

Still waiting for new SLR images :)

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Darkness said...

Very cool Stardog!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger micki said...

Get that camera figured out before you head out so that you can bring back some images to share! Have fun!!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

Look forward to see your pictures taken with your new dSLR!
Have a great vacation in the mountains!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home