Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Welcome to the Dragon's Cliff

Welcome to the Dragon's Cliff


Well, I finally got the scratch together to buy my new camera. And it's a beauty. I'm so happy! And I'm sure you guys will be happy too, since I should no longer be posting crappy-quality pictures.

So, to get the ball rolling, I decided to post one of the very first pictures I took with my new camera.

Ryugasaki City--whose name means "The Dragon's Cliff"--has these dragon-shaped sculptures at certain roads leading into the city. This is one of them by Ushiku Numa at sunset.

Special shoutout to Suby for the post-processing on this image. Thanks a million Suby!

5 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger micki said...

Congratulations on the new camera image!! This is a great first posting. Can't wait to see what else you have to share.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Azhar said...

fANTASTIC,loveyl work by Suby too.
GREAT GREAT SHOT!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

Very cool....definitely 8/10 from me....I like the framing and even though the glow around all the green is a bit weird it still works....image quality has definitely imporved...congrats on the new cam...

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger X said...

So, what kinna a camera you got?? I'd like to know because I'm a "gadget freak".....and I am actually thinking of going digital soon (yeah, I'm one of those still using a 30 year old camera - a Minota SLR.)

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Amir, I am a spanish boy very interested in travelling Japan and live in Ryugasaki for a period of time.
I would really appreciate if you could inform me about the city services, specilly I am interested in a cheap hostel or place to stay at least for a couple of months.
I will thank you any kind of information because there is only a few on the internet and everything is in japanese (which I only speak a little).

My email is amir_japon@yahoo.es


Domo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home