Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Look, I'm on TV!

I'm on TV!

Just beyond the Hachiko statue is the Hachoko crossing. This is arguable one of the busiest crosswalks in Japan. It's at the crux of this city that's always humming with an electical vibe. The people crisscross here like electrons through the circuits of this massive metropolis.

The electicity is in the air too--literally. Giant TV screens surround the area, blasting forth advertising messages, music clips, and even a shot of the street below.

It serves as the perfect mirror of a city that never seems to slow down. Always moving, always buzzing, always vibrant.

That's Tokyo.

4 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Mia said...

Great shot! :) very busy, very urban.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Robin Freeman said...

It's cool to get a feel for a place I've never been. Thanks for sharing!

=:-}

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

I would love to live there for a few years! An exciting city!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger micki said...

Again, I like seeing someplace so opposite of where I live! I can feel the energy of the streets in this shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home